Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

My growing list...

While my nails are growing slowly, my list of nail polishes is growing quite exponentially. I can't keep up with all the new colors I want to try. Maybe I should warn my husband that there will be quite the haul after I have my nails back to normal.

I also need to find a new ridge filler. I don't really like the kind I have, bought at Sally's without any research. I'm thinking about trying Essie's ridgefiller, but only if I can find it cheaper at an e-tailer. But it's probably going to be at least May before I even have to bother with that. It looks like I have *maybe* a 1/4 inch of growth on some of my nails, less on others. I just keep looking at polishes so I don't have to think about how much my nails suck.
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "My growing list..."

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top