Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

For your reading pleasure Beauty Care



Looks like I'll be well and truly tied up with month-end accounts shizz for at least the early part of this week, so I thought I'd point you in the direction of two of my current favourite blogs. They're the preserve of talented arty crafty ladies documenting the transformation of their houses into super pretty homes - I find them massively inspiring and a browse through their photos is a great way of psyching myself up for a day's painting!

Making It Lovely is the blog of Nicole in Chicago (loooooove Chicago! Best city eva, yo), who also runs online shop Pink Loves Brown, design service Smart & Lovely, and does an incredible line in room and outfit mock-ups. Oh, and has managed to incorporate a library into her 1920s bungalow.

I kid you not.

Meanwhile, over at Ish & Chi, lovely Australian Viv blogs about her home improvements as well as fashion, food, interiors and her latest Etsy finds, encourages my wallpaper habit, and sells her original artwork through her Etsy shop.

Lovely, lovely blogs, and well worth a nose!

Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "For your reading pleasure Beauty Care"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top