Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Disaster

Not that anyone is reading this, but I apologize, at least to myself, for being MIA for a month. My father was admitted to the hospital and then I got sick and then I had a series of acrylic nail based disasters that made me not feel like posting. But enough excuses.... right? Let's get it going again. If I could just find my dang camera cord and charger, I'd be in the picture business, but for now, all you get is words. Think of it as AOL circa 1997 and I'm too poor to have a scanner.

As I mentioned, I had problems with my acrylics. First off, I'd begun to suspect that I was allergic to the acrylic or something they put in it at the salon. For the past 3 fill-ins, I would have terrible itching on the skin around my nails for the first 2-3 days after application. Then there was the fact that my tech would use nail glue to "hold down" my natural nail. I've since learned that was to prevent fungus, I just thought it was to make them neater. Either way, it's kind of a dumbass thing to do when you consider that the nail glue would drip down on my fingers, so for at least the first week after my fill-in, I would have to deal with the pain of having nail glue attached to my skin. This last fill-in, however, was the straw that broke the camel's back. He ground down my natural nails (using the skinny drill bit) so hard that it caused several of my fingers to weep under the acrylic and I got an infection. Nice (and gross). So after much crying and lamenting over the fact that my beloved long, sexy nails were to be no more, I bit the bullet and ordered ProStrong (I'd heard good things about it and thought I'd give it a shot first). Well, it all finally got here on Friday and I began the task of soaking off my nails. OMG. The process took 2 hours and my nails look like they'd been in a garbage disposal after all was said and done. :( Some of the nails peeled down several layers and a few of them were bloody and bruised. As much as I liked my acrylics, never again will I have them. It's going to take me months to get my nails, not to mention the skin around them, back to normal.

Despite the hideousness of my nails, I'm still rockin' (rockin', really? maybe not) polish. Hell, I figure bumpy polish is better than bruised and peeling nails. It's really embarrasing to me, but I hope in a few months, all will be back to normal, better than normal in fact. I really hope this ProStrong does what it claims.

Aaaaand, because I'm a total nutcase, I'm craving another polish binge. Ack. There are several OPIs and ChGs that I want. I should probably wait, though, just in case my fingers fall off. ;P
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Disaster"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top