Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Talon-tastic Thursday: Good Romance Beauty Care


I'm not great at maths, so it seems quite incredible that I have spent a large proportion of my professional life working in banking, finance, and accounts, dodging well-meaning managers who were keen for me to study accountancy by night.

Beauty maths, though, are a different story.

Here's one equation that I worked out for Beaut.ie recently:


 {Foundation + body lotion = M.A.C Face And Body. Kinda.}

Today's Talon-Tastic Thursday is the product of a similar experiment. 

I added a bright purple glitter polish and a squishy black jelly polish in hopes that the solution would ape Deborah Lippmann Bad Romance. 

{China Glaze Liquid Leather + L.A. Colors Glistening Purple = Deborah Lippmann Bad Romance. Ish.}

Now, I know that Bad Romance also contains large hexagonal glitter, but I really just wanted to see if I could create an approximation of it rather than a true copycat.

Here's how it turned out:



Oh yes, works for me. I think I'll call it Good Romance.

If that hasn't sated your lust for a more Bad Romance-alike polish complete with hexagonal flakes, Revlon's Facets of Fuchsia looks like a good bet for a dead-on budget dupe.


{First sighting in the wild! Hand and photo are Eva's.}

It's not out until October, though, when it'll cost 9 of your finest Eurobux; I'll be quite happily making do with my DIY version until then.

Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Talon-tastic Thursday: Good Romance Beauty Care"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top