Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

some purple under the sea nail art




 purple sea-weed?

The base is the same artificial nails I have been wearing all week, I used a striping brush for the Wet n' Wild Eggplant Frost 'sea-weed' then added a coat of clear polish and set deep purple hexagon glitter into the wet polish. Since I couldn't imagine spending the day without some shimmer I added Pure Ice Busted in the area towards the base of my nails.

Thankfully this beautiful purple hex glitter did not 'bleed' when clear polish or TC was added = I hate it when that happens, so now I tested all my glitter and made a note of whether it was polish friendly or not but putting a small amount on tin foil and then adding a drop of clear and a drop of top coat on top

I have a weird pattern with my nails art.... if I don't do anything fun and nail arty to my nails for a while - then start doing fun stuff, I fail at least 3 times before I do something I am satisfied with. Does this happen to anyone else? Also do camera batteries loose their ability to charge up fully? I'll have to Google that because the last few times I re-charged it not all the little bars showed up - which resulted in grey fuzzy photos.

Also - Wow! Wet n' Wild Eggplant Frost is a gorgeous polish!  I tried 3 different types of nail art today, 2 were fails and even though this was okay  ( for now ) I almost settled on a plain manicure of Wet n Wild Eggplant Frost.



Wet n Wild Eggplant Frost totally worth the $1.00 Walmart price tag




o

Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "some purple under the sea nail art"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top