Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

502

That, my dears, is the number of the Ozotic Pro polish called Sands that I am about to show you. I ordered her from Picture Polish  out of Australia a while ago and I am just now getting around to wearing it. I know you've all seen these on certain blogs and let me just tell you that online pictures do not do this baby justice. It is stunning in person. This one is from the Multichromatic collection and it's got gold and pink and orange and I am going to get extremely carried away so I will shut up and show you the pictures, lol. There are more after the cut. :-)



  








How gorgeous is this? I wish we had sun today but alas no. Darn.
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "502"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top