Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

I'm an animal!

So I have been so uninspired lately and whenever I am I do one of my leopard print manicures and I will wear that bad boy for days. I did this on Saturday and have no clue when I'll take it off. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe the next day but it's here and I'm happy with it. Everything I used for color is China Glaze:


  • Ahoy, First Class Ticket, Senorita Bonita, Orange Marmalade, Breakin', Solar Power, Entourage, & For Audrey




Then I added Fairy Dust on top. Love it. I've had a few people ask me for a how-to on this so I will be showing you that in a few days.
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "I'm an animal!"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top