Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Canucks Gradient - Nails Art Design

Today is another gradient Friday! Polish addicts, can you guess what this was inspired by? For this week, I used a wet gradient method for this color combination. I used Wet N' Wild Hallucinate for my first coat, let it dry for a little bit, then layered on Sally Hansen HD Resolution on the top 2/3 of my nails, and finally on the top 1/3 of my nails I used Nicole by OPI Me + Blue, a shimmery dark blue. I added one more coat of Wet N' Wild Hallucinate and sealed this all with Seche Vite and CND Super Shiney to give it more of a jelly look.

Polish more soon!


Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Canucks Gradient - Nails Art Design"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top