Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Update

I wanted to do a quick update as I tweeted about this last week. 

Two weeks ago tonight, I started feeling my throat closing up.  I wasn't happy about it, but figured it was the precursor to a cold, so I took some Zicam and went to bed.  The next morning, I woke up with a killer sore throat.  I stayed in bed the entire day and around dinner time, woke up enough to down some painkiller and some DayQuil.  Voila... pain went away.  I felt so much better, that I thought I was out of the woods until the next morning.  :\ 

That was Saturday morning.  Over the next 2 days, my sore throat went from slightly painful to excruciating.  I couldn't even swallow, it was so bad.  I missed out on Easter with my family.  :(  By Sunday night, I had convinced myself to go to the doctor, but that would mean making it through another sleepless night.  Unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately), by 3am.  I had had enough.  There was no choice but to go to the ER. 

They said I had strep throat, gave me a bag of fluids (I hadn't eaten or had anything to drink in days), a steroid, and a script for both an antibiotic and Vicodin.  I naively thought I wouldn't need the Vicodin.  I was wrong.  :\  It took me over a week to feel human again and finally after 2 weeks, I am able to eat and drink without any pain. 

I am finally better, but the moral of the story is... do not mess around with strep throat.  I hate doctors.  As a mom, I tend to think about myself last of all.  However, I honestly think I was about 12 hrs away from going septic, so at some point, I had to quit being brave and suck it up and go to the ER. 

Anyway, I hate to do a post on a nasty infection, but I wanted to give you all an update because at 3am on 4/25/11, the girls on Twitter were the only things keeping me sane.  I wanted you all to know that I'm feeling much better.  Thank you so much for all your concern.  <3
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Update"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top