Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Friday Blogger Round Up

So, it's Thursday in the US, but I know it's Friday for some of you girls, so this is in your honor.  :P

I know I have been quite lax in the Blogger Round Up department, so over the next few weeks, I hope to get caught up.  This first batch of blogs are the bloggers that filled out my Blogger Round Up form.  Next, I will be working on getting all the bloggers that asked to be in my Round Ups off of my giveaway form.

Also, if you have asked me in the past via email to be in the Round Up, and I have yet to include you, I ask that you please ask me again via the Round Up form.  That's the main way to ensure I won't miss you.

Paws to Polish

Colores De Carol

Sara <3's Pretty Little Things

Polished Pirate

Gotham Polish

Polished Punkii

Polish Wonderland

disenos de gennie

Varnish Me

Orphea

I Heart Beauty

Lacky Nails

My Nail Obsession

Digital Design Nails

Beautifully Polished Up

Prettyfulz

HaveYouSceneHez

Princess Poly

Lucy's Stash

Nail Utopia

Melissa's Manis

So, Hi

Vermilion Art

Lust for Color

My Nail Art Blog

The Real Polish Princess

Live. Laugh. Love. Lacquer.

Candy Coated Tips

My Nail Graffiti

Nailyorkcity

Good Lack, Nail!

Beej's Nails

Nailside

Also, I wanted to let you know, that if you were listed, I tried to email you and let you know that you were on the Round Up.  I've had a few bounce back to me, so if you didn't get an email... that's probably why.  :)

Additionally, I went back through the list and followed all the blogs if you had the option on your blog.  I am also going to add these blogs to by blogroll.  A few of the links were dead links, so I marked through those in the list.  If your blog happens to be one of the dead links and it's an active blog, please let me know and I will correct it.

As always, if you'd like to included in my Blogger Round Ups, please see the "Blogger Round Up" tab for more information.  Any new entries to the form will be included in a Round Up after all my current requests have been honored.  Thank you for understanding.  :)
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Friday Blogger Round Up"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top