Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Striped Mani - Tips Making Beauty

Morning!!! As this gets posted, my butt is on it's way to a breakfast smorgasborg restaurant, Shady Maple, with my husband, his parents and sister, and some of our neighbors, and OMG, I cannot wait! Their food is so amazing, they have such a great shop under the place, and I get  to stuff my face for 1 low price! Nope, nothing beats that! After breakfy, we are all heading to this LARGE outdoor flea market! It's like my dream day, lol. Okay, now onto my mani.... I decided to whip out my tape, and have some fun, since my outfit for the day was kind of blah, and thought a fun mani would spruce it up.
I started with Wet n' Wild Black

Then taped off my nails like this, one at a time

I then applied China Glaze Recycle, only doing one nail at a time


Again, when I finished them all, and added a coat of SV, I taped them off  2nd time

and used China Glaze DV8 for the tips :)



Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Striped Mani - Tips Making Beauty"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top