Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Happy Good Friday

and for those who don't go that route? Happy Earf Day. It's also Red Friday for those of us doing. Im wearing China Glaze Red-curl-grl but this post isnt about that. Yall remember when I got Clarins 230 over Christmas? Well lately I have been wearing the HELL out of it. So much that I bought a back-up. *does the bankhead bounce* My favorite combo comes from my girl, J(the_asian_girl) Much love, sister girl. <3 It's New York Summer Hot Purple underneath and it is FAB!!!!!!!!





Lots of pics but I dont carrrrrreeeeeeeeeeee!!! LOL! I tried it over other polishes too but I didnt take pics so I did it on a nail wheel for ya

Click on it to see it larger and yall have a great Easter weekend.
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Happy Good Friday"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top