Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

She's Naked!!!!!

Hey y'all,

I'm not really naked but my nails, lips and face kinda are. LOL!!!!!! Let's talk about my nails first. I got Deborah Lippmann's Naked from PR and this is such a nice color. I'm sure it would give a lot of you guys mannequin hands. This is 3 coats with Seche Vite on top. Oh and I cannot WAIT to get Cult Nails Cruisin' Nude!!!


And here is my goofy naked face. Everything I have on is close to my skin tone. Eyeshadow, blush and lipgloss!

I think I was making a face at one of the twins LMAO! Had me watching cartoons that I don't like. Spring Break needs to be OVAH!
Now let's talk naked lips. I am obsessed with nude nails and lips right now so I swatched some that I own.


I usually line my lips with M.A.C. Cork or BBQ lipliner and go to town.  I love those. Chestnut used to be my go to but it's been too dark for me lately.

I also asked on Twitter what some of yalls favorite nude lips were and these are the answers I got:

Vincent Longo Catalina Rose
Stila Kitten
M.A.C. Revealing
Rimmel 115 Snog(love that name)
Lancome Juicy Tubes in Hallucination and Tickled Pink

And there you have it. Have a great day.
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "She's Naked!!!!!"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top