Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Let's talk about Cheeky Monkey

Hey y'all. I should be lying down because my tooth is killing me but I'm not. Kids and real life won't let me. So back in mid-March I ordered 2 polishes from Cheeky Monkey Cosmetics. I was suckered in by their names because they are HILARIOUS. They really are. I ordered Raunchy Bitch and Cougar. Before they got here, I received an email from Andrea telling me that she sent the wrong polish and she wanted to fix her mistake by sending me the correct polish and another so I chose Hangover. A day later, I got Brazen Hussy and Raunchy Bitch in the mail and gosh they are so pretty. Well yesterday I finally got the box from them and in it was Hangover and Thigh Highs but no Cougar LMAO. Now I am not going to complain here because I made out in the deal. I can get Cougar at a later day but the customer service from this company  is awesome. I mean who does something like this. I will definitely order from them again. I really appreciated Andrea's concern when I was really ready to just so "Don't worry about it."  Enough of that though. Check out the swatches.....

This is Brazen Hussy. It's a dark metallic fuschia. 3 coats as usual with no topcoat. Totally my kind of color and the application was awesome.

Raunchy Bitch right here!!! I love that name.This is their dark metallic blue and she is so pretty. It's almost purple with blue shimmer but I love her. She is totally going to make another appearance.

These are the ones that I got recently.....

This is Hangover. Shimmery Taupe and for some reason I am in love with this polish. I don't know why because I dont usually favor such pale shades. Great work color but I don't work so eh LOL!

Thigh Highs!!! Just a brown shimmery polish. My least favorite of the four that I have but I'm sure it would look pretty on someone else.

The darker of their shades take a tad longer to dry but so what? This is a great brand if you have the money to spend on it. I'm sure there might be a dupe for everyone of these somewhere. Check 'em out though. Customer service rocks.
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Let's talk about Cheeky Monkey"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top