Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

new blogs & Sinful Colors Aruba Rhythm





Sinful Colors Aruba Rhythm, 2 coats layered over 2 coats of Sally Hansen Grey Area - no top coat

This polish has a strong flash, from Grey/lilac to green/gold = there are  few Sinful Color polish's with this property. I know these are on sale in the USA at Wall-greens or CVS this week for $.99 cents, but apparently some of The Bargain Stores in Canada have a tray or two of Sinful Color Polish's.  I will do a better swatch of this comparing it to Sally Hansen Emerald Amethyst & put a request on MUA for duo-chrome's or polish's with strong Flash from Sinful Colors.

The only down-side to some of the polish's available from sinful colors is that some are sheer. I prefer to layer everything so it is not a problem for me. The brush was a little stiff on this one - but top coat would fix that up.

Any notable Sinful Colors with properties like this, duo-chromey, or ones with strong flash - let me know. Personally I would purchase them all - for .99 cents to $1.50 each they are worth it!


..... and new blogs! (Late again lol)

Lakierowe Wywiadowki

nail art of the day

like a candy shop

 robin moses nail art

www.varnishvixen

rachelsnails

legallypolished

soge-at-make me beautiful

lacquered lydia

my nail graffiti

justakelly

nailburgerlar.tumblr

hverdagsnegler

a polished obsession

nail-anon

beauty nails 1
 
imagination in colour

liiyueh

ibeatpolish

mandys secrets

brilliantly polished art

and a few more photos to catch that green to lilac change. no outdoor shots as I was still in my jammies for these photos.

this is what I layered Aruba Rhythm over








Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "new blogs & Sinful Colors Aruba Rhythm"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top