Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Plug yourself Sunday and some of my GREEN SPAM


 LOL I have had this photo on my computer for a while..... It is in french and I suppose it means paint or something...... I found this at Zellers Canada and had to take a photo of it for lulz

 Whew - where did my day go? Please leave a link to your nail polish blog in my comments, I will do a post tomorrow with links to your nail blog and some other nail polish blogs I found this week & add them to my blog roll.

and now........ Green Spam! These are links to photos of green polish I have worn over the years...





Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Plug yourself Sunday and some of my GREEN SPAM"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top