Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

OMG I can't believe I own this

Rebekah over at For The Love Of Nails sent me an RAOK. Didn't ask for a thing in return and that is why I love nail bloggers. Just too sweet for our own goods. She is a doll. I really must think of some way to pay her back.

So applying this was a pain in my ass. Bald spots!!!!!! It's okay though. What I did was polish, topcoat, polish, topcoat,polish. I read this somewhere and can't remember who to give credit to. Let me know which one of you it was.  My photos don't even do this polish justice. It is seriously amazing. I wish you could see this in person.


Is this baller or what???
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "OMG I can't believe I own this"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top