Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

I am in love

I've had this polish for awhile but just hadn't felt like using it. Why? Because it is chock full of glitter and we all know what a pain in the arse glitter removal is. Purple Xing is a gorgeous, glittery purple. The way it reflects light is amazing and I can't stop staring at it. It even looks cool in the bottle! Note: Still bumpy after 2 coats of top coat and Im wearing 3 coats of polish as well.

I went outside to get some pics but the sun is way too bright in my backyard and not bright enough. Anyway...


I wish you could capture all the bling because it's awesome!

I tried to capture it on video as well but...it's blurry and my Flip camera is being a bish and it's blurry too.



If you don't own this, run to Sally's and get it. You'll love it!
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "I am in love"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top