Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Salon Effects wear and tear

So the other day right after I wore Girl Flower, I decided to try Cut it out just to test the wear of these things. You all know I have ADD when it comes to polish so 2 and a half days of these things drove me nuts, lol.
This is what they look like after:



If you click on the pictures, you can see the small scratches and a few lines from where they grazed against something but they are barely noticeable. I was the only one who could even tell. I would say for me the wear was pretty good. I wonder if I could go a week. Hmmmmm.............
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Salon Effects wear and tear"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top