Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Water Marbling with Vaseline - Nails Art Design













































Here are 2 water marble designs that I tried a couple weeks back, sorry for the lack of clean up around the nails, I was too excited to wait and take pictures! This time I covered my fingers with Vaseline and this method seemed to work the best. Previously, I had tried taping my fingers here, and using cuticle oil here. For both water marbles, I used Sally Hansen White On as my base coat.

For the blue water marble, I combined Misa Dirty, Sexy, Money and Sally Hansen Xtreme Ivy league together. For the pink water marble, I used Nox Sangria and Sally Hansen Xtreme Twisted pink. I find that most Sally Hansen Xtremes work really well for water marbling and it is a cheaper nail polish to boot, so even though you are using more nail polish than usual, it is not that bad.

PS – I finally got my hands on Nox nail polish! Who knew twilight could contribute such a nice color and packaging? The silver crest on the bottle makes it look so pretty.

Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Water Marbling with Vaseline - Nails Art Design"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top