Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Sparkling Christmas nails - Nails Art Design






























Here is a quick design I did for a Christmas dinner. I was trying to do a gradual gradient but the two pinks I used were too similar so it is hard to tell in the pictures. I used The Body Shop Twinkling Pink and Canmake 32. Afterwards I added circular silver glitter near the tips in a random pattern. I will be going on a short vacation so I will not be blogging for a bit. Thanks so much for reading and staying with me. I really appreciate it! Talk to you soon. Have a wonderful Christmas holiday J

Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Sparkling Christmas nails - Nails Art Design"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top