Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

A Holiday layering experiment.... - Tips Making Beauty

This was a mani that I did, just sort of playing around, lol, but I loved how it turned out. I started with my Sinful's Black on Black, and then added Sinful's All About You. Its an awesome gold, orange, rust colored glitter.




Then, cause I can never leave anything alone, I wanted to add some red to this, just to make it a tad more festive. I had this polish I ordered from Forever 21, and loved it, but it was just to sheer. Well, it was perfect for what I visioned. I love how it was sheer enough to let All About You still show through!

Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "A Holiday layering experiment.... - Tips Making Beauty"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top