Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Kelier Crackle!

A few weeks ago I was contacted by a really sweet woman named Jessica  from the Born Pretty store to review a few products. She sent me the pink and black crackle polish along with some really nice rhinestones that I'll be using soon. Also to my blog readers, there's a deal she is offering and if you click the image on the sidebar it will take you straight to the website to place the order. Now on to the polish...

Let me just say I wasn't feeling this until I actually got it and decided to play with it. OMG this is the neatest stuff. The kids sat and watched my nails so that they could see the cracks come in. lol.

First up I used the black one on top of OPI Dim Sum Plum



After that I tried the pink one over my favorite white at the moment, China Glaze Snow and I really didn't care too much for this one. I liked the black better.



Now, let me just give a few tips. Apply over wet nail polish AND make sure you wear a topcoat. The first time I did this I didn't and half of it rubbed away, lol. Whoops. Hands still dry as a corn shuck as you can see so I'm still working on it. =(  I wish winter would go far, far away now. Please?!?! Yeah that would be good because I am ashier than Wesley Snipes right now. Yuck. LOL! And I also soaked these off right after this. Acrylic may be in my future until January 1, 2011. Just a couple of weeks!
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Kelier Crackle!"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top