Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

This is what I do to get you IN THE MOOD

The press release says:

Don't worry - you're not crazy, but your nail polish, on the other hand, could be described as ... unstable. These playful nail polishes change color based on your body temperature, your mood, the heat of your latte... or, of course, the chill of your iced coffee! And they will continue changing back and forth as long as your wear them. Cool swim in the ocean? Warm subway ride? Frigid morning run? Sitting under the hair dryer at the salon? Amuse yourself by guessing what shade your delightfully bi-polar nail polish will be at any given moment!
I'd never even heard of this brand until I saw it on Scandalously Polished a few months back. When I was a kid, I loved anything that mood. I must have owned a bunch of mood rings/earrings so this polish was up my alley. 

Devious is the polish I received in the mail and it's a beautiful light purple color. Once heated it turns into this lovely baby pink. The application was pretty good. Dried almost instantly on me to a satin like finish.

Here it is at purple....


And here it is at pink....





They come in 6 shades, Blissful, Curious, Devious, Hyper, Mellow and Flirty.These polishes can be purchased at TheMoodPolish.com for $8 a bottle or on OVC for $32 as a six piece set.


Products sent to me for an honest review by the Manufacturer/PR company.
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "This is what I do to get you IN THE MOOD"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top