Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Talontastic Thursday: French Me, Baby! Beauty Care



I'm not really a French manicure type, as regular readers will probably have gathered. However, both my thumbnails came a cropper the other day, torn off right down to the quick. 

Yes. "Owie" is right.

So, to protect the incredibly tender skin that should be covered by the nail tips, I pulled out a couple of thumb-sized falsies and whacked them on. And since I was then already 20% of the way to a French mani and have a rake of pale pink polishes hanging around the place, I decided to just go with it. 

What you see here is three coats of Essie Fiji in all its streaky, globby glory as I tried to ape the pink of the false nail; I used Essence Tip Painter for the white tips before topping the lot off with Seche Vite.

Are you a French mani fan yourself, or would you rather have solid colours on your nails?

Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Talontastic Thursday: French Me, Baby! Beauty Care"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top