Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Sinful Colors 'Maghony' with StripRite copper nail stripers



HAPPY THANKSGIVING CANADIAN'S


Here is one of the Sinful Colors I picked up recently - 3 thin coats of  Maghony with some really cool and easy-to-do nail art using Stripe-Rite Striping polish's. I dont know why I am so intimidated by free-hand nail art. This was really easy and is an easy way to dress up a manicure. I found these nail art stripers at Sally Beauty Supply




I think this polish is supposed to be Ma-hog-any.... like the wood. It is a rich vampy red that dried very shiny. The brush bristles were stiff and square. Not sure why it is spelled the way it is; but who am I to chastise anyone's spelling ( mwah- ha-ha ). The nail stripers have no names, just numbers and I am not sure if these can be purchased on-line, the brush is much thinner then the LA Colors striping polish I have used recently. I think I might even pick up fine, thin stripe-ing brush to try some other colors ( or make one )......


before the addition of glitter and a clean-up

I think that is looks cool with-out the glitter too! Sorry I waited so long to mess around with striping polish.... It's so easy and fast= You do need a Top Coat for some polish's from this brand, though♥




 stuff I used; Nailene TC Old Skool Sinful Colors Maghony & 2 unnamed stripe easy striping polish's


Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Sinful Colors 'Maghony' with StripRite copper nail stripers"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top