Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Rainy Dail Haulage

So today I decided to go to all the Dollar Trees in my city. Woohoo! Looking for old Sally Hansen stuffs. No beuno. It was all L.A. Color stuff that I had NO INTEREST in at all. While out I decided to stop into Sally's to pick up some Orly Sec-n-Dry but they were out becuase of a sale they say. Pfffft! Whateverrrrrrr! Before I left I got some oil for my hair but then I asked about the holiday stuff which wasnt out. I scored some FingerPaints but just a couple. I got Holly Good Time, Mulberry Madness and I'm A Survivor.


Then I went into Ross to look for some Color Club but they were all out. Is your Ross as unorganized as mine? Drives me nuts. Clean that shit up. Geez!!! Anyway I got these Risk polishes and some Nail Aid stuff because it was all cheap!



Then I came home to my mail and had Hard Candy Dork from TheAsianGirl. She rocks!

Now what should I swatch first????
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Rainy Dail Haulage"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top