Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Lippmann and Kardashian

First of all, let me say that I don't understand why people give Kim Kardashian so much $#!+. I mean what has she done to anyone? I think she is a gorgeous woman. Now add one of my favorite polish brands to her nails and everything is groovy!!! With that said, I got this in my gmail yesterday and thought I'd share it with you. I love this woman's body. *calls plastic surgeon* Apologies to all who've seen this already.


Kardashian Wears Nothing But Deborah Lippmann

The ever so stylish Kim Kardashian wowed us once again by wearing nothing but Deborah Lippmann polish in the November issue of W Magazine.  Kim wore two coats of Today Was A Fairytale on her nails to match her metallic silver body paintToday Was A Fairytale is the newest holiday glitter shade from the Deborah Lippmann Collection.  It is a shimmering silvery-blue infused with Virgin Diamond Powder and brilliant silver sequins and is the perfect accessory to any look this holiday season.  This celebrity favorite can be purchased at Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Barneys New York and online at www.deborahlippmann.com.   



I clearly need to have that polish and now back to my break. If I could actually get one lol

P.S. Photos provided by the PR firm so dont give me any lip about it. K?
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Lippmann and Kardashian"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top