Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Winner, Winner! Chicken Dinner!

So the contest ended yesterday and prior to doing that I plugged everyone into excel so I could find your number quickly. Pain in the ass! Seriously! I currently use Random.Org but next time you all are getting a google form. My Gosh! ANYWAY this number came up:

And this woman must have a lucky charm because she won the last contest. Congratulations to Amber from
A Day In The Life.... Now don't feel bad if you didn't win this giveaway because I will be posting my Thanks For Taking Me to 500 Followers very soon.

Side Note: I know someone will probably bitch and say it isn't fair that she won twice in a row but this is my blog and I went with the first number and name that came up. If you don't like it, kick rocks. My blog and I do what I wanna do. *winks*

CONGRATULATIONS, AMBER!
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Winner, Winner! Chicken Dinner!"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top