Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Sinful Colors See You Soon and What's Your Name

Hi all,

I bought these awhile ago when I was in the ATL and forgot I had swatched them.
First up is See You Soon. It's deep blackened blue and very shimmery. Totally opaque in two coats and is gorgeous. I will probably wear this again since I just swatched it and took it off.
Next up is What's Your Name which I hear is a dupe to the new OPI Unripened from the Go Goth Halloween collection. Not a bad color. Also a 2 coater. This polish is black with blue microglitter. Almost looks purple in some lights.
Not bad considering I only paid $1 total.
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Sinful Colors See You Soon and What's Your Name"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top