Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Was bored!

And what happens when I'm bored? I start messing in my nail polish. So yesterday I cleaned out some old gunky polish bottles out and left them to dry. Well today I got a bug up my butt and wanted to franken. Major disappointment, people.

I took half a bottle of Wet'n'Wild Wild Shine, 1/3 bottle of Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure and like 5 drops of Hard Candy Rumor Mill and mixed. It looked so familiar to me. It was totally like Nfu Oh 51 in the bottle. I mean they look very alike to me.


So I decided I need to see what they looked like over black and I used Orly's Liquid Vinyl which is an AWESOME black. They look very different on with one coat.

See? Not the same. So then I added another coat of my franken which is on the left nail and got this...


Not bad but not the same!
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Was bored!"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top