Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

I forgot I swatched these Ruby Kisses Neons

I mean I literally swatched these quick as heck before I went out one Sunday before I took my acrylics off. Not bad for the price if you ask me. I think I paid $1 per bottle.

The bottles are extremely cute to me. I love that little design on the front. Orange U Jealous is on the left and Lime Green with Envy is on the right. I wish my camera could pick up how awesome these little neons are but alas...FAIL.

There is VNL here but I don't really care about that. This is just two coats and the application was very smooth. Wasn't streaky at all. It was the same way with the Lime Green one.


See the VNL? Very obvious here. I could have made them pop and hid that by using a white polish as a base but I was in a hurry. My kids call these highlighter polishes. Cheap but awesome. I found them at a random BSS. If you ever see them, I would say pick 'em up.
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
1 Komentar untuk "I forgot I swatched these Ruby Kisses Neons"

I have Lime Green with Envy and when I put it over white, it looks ALOT more yellow. Which isn't a bad thing. :) I <3 neons.

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top