Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Coming Soon!

Hello, my lovelies!

I have a full week of swatching ahead of me so here is what we're looking at. A whole lot of Color Club! First up will be the Holiday mini kits. We've got Bewitched. That is the Halloween set and it's dreamy.

And then after we're done with those beauties, I'll hit you all up with some Make A Wish and these little babies are just as pretty! Check 'em out.

And finally, I'll be showing you what Untamed Luxury looks like on brown skin because we haven't(not me anyway) seen then on our more pigmented nail sisters.Maybe it may help some of you decide that you'd like to get these sets & I have to tells you I love the Every Shade of Indulgence set. It's a stunner. Make sure you click on these pictures. They get bigger.


And last but not least, here is They're Covered In Diamonds. Just as beautiful if you love sparklies.

Hope you all enjoy the upcoming posts!

Now on a totally different note, some of you that follow my twitter account have probably heard me talk about getting together in November for a little nail blogger "convention".  One day I hope to make it like one of the bigger conventions but everything starts off small. I haven't had much feedback BUT that is partially my fault. I have not been advertising but in the next few months that is going to change. As of right now there are only 4 of us who plan on attending and that is totally alright with me. Like I said, nothing ever starts out the way that you want it but next year it'll be bigger. Onto the good stuff(I think so),we will be meeting in Atlanta Georgia. The dates are November 12-14. There is a website that you can do to which is here but its still in the infant stages while I wait for my designer to get back to me so that is definitely a crude one but it still has a bit of info. Please do contact me if you'd like to meet us. We'd love to have you and if not this year then maybe next. Thanks y'all.
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Coming Soon!"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top