Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Barielle Shades Argyle Polish Collection for Fall 2010

Recently I had the pleasure of receiving two from this collection in the mail from the PR company. My first Barielle Shades. I can't tell you how excited I was. They sent me Cashmere or Loose Me and Wool You Marry Me. Beautiful shades from their Fall collection. First up, let's talk about Cashmere Or Loose Me.

I do believe that this is the only shimmer. Can you see that copper pearly goodness mixed in with this beautiful light brown? I wish I had gotten a picture of this when the sun was shining because it is so much prettier then. It's a lovely shade that I think would look good on anyone, to be honest.

The other one that I was sent is a beautiful brown with some burgundy thrown in and I love it. Wool You Marry Me is going in my will wear again category.

Isn't that lovely? I usually stay away from these sort of wine colors but I actually really like it. Reminds me of a sweater my mom had when I was little that I wanted to steal from her closet but I digress. This is a lovely creme and the application was flawless.

Both polishes are fantastic. They went on with smooth application and the finish was very smooth and glossy. Thumbs Up. I totally need to add to my collection of Barielles now.
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Barielle Shades Argyle Polish Collection for Fall 2010"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top