Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

My obsession with Nfu-Oh GS 14

I saw this polish and I needed to have it. NEEDED! But then this sweet cherub named Ange-Marie says "Icing Blackout is a dupe" Yay! I knew I was going on a day trip last Friday so I went looking for it and there it was. All pretty and CHEAP lol!!! First of all, this color is gorgeous. Black with all this reflective, holo glitter. Who would not want that???

It was love at first sight but the application was HORRIBLE. I don't know if that is how they all are or just my bottle but this stuff was thick. I used 3 coats and topped it off with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri. Still even after the work of making it even, I still love it.
How could you not love it?

Look at the sparkle. Now I hear you can do this with an ordinary black creme and China Glaze Fairy Dust but why when you can have this????
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "My obsession with Nfu-Oh GS 14"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top