Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Friday's Nails

After I swatched the China Glaze, I decided to use one of my untried Nfu-Oh's over China Glaze Liquid Leather. That is my favorite go to black polish, BTW. I'm on my second bottle which is half empty LOL.
This one is Nfu Oh 51. Love it.
I love how when I would look at it in different angles that I got the red, the green, etc. This was also surprisingly easy to remove with a regular cotton pad.
And just because, one of my every day EOTD's. It's not as bold as I usually like to go. I need more practice doing my eye makeup. I haven't worn makeup everyday in a LONG time.

Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Friday's Nails"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top