Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Diamond Cosmetics Summer Collection

I am sure that you have all seen these by now but you haven't seen mine so *pfffft* LOL

This is the Diamond Cosmetics Summer Collection and it is so pretty. I love these colors.
These were all 2 coats for me even with my glitter tips underneath which usually will peak through with some of the polish that I use.


This is Magens Bay Blue. This is a dusty blue.This isn't an accurate picture either. I had to take these at night because it was the only time I had to myself. When I go in for a full manicure with this one I will update the pic.

Pelican Peak Purple! Bright and totally muted purple but this is my absolute fave in this collection.

Last but not least is South Beach Pink and I would totally rock this if I was headed to the beach on my fingers and toes. Y'all know I don't like pink nails but Diamond Cosmetics is always making colors in this family that I really dig.

You really can't beat the price on these and I think you can get all 3 and a topcoat for $8 at their website.
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Diamond Cosmetics Summer Collection"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top