Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Snowflake Water Marbling - Nails Art Design

It is snowing here again! This is one of the reasons I love winter. Snow is so gorgeous. Light, fine, fluffy, untouched snow is the best kind of snow there is. In celebration of snow day, I wanted to water marble some snowflake designs on my nails. However, to my disappointment, my nails are still too stubby at the moment, so the design did not actually show on my nail. I still liked how it turned out though, and the color scheme and sparkles still remind me of snowflakes. Maybe next time I will make a smaller snowflake in my water and attempt it again.

I used JOE Dupioni, a shimmery white, as my base coat. For my water marble design, I used Sally Hansen Xtreme in White On and Blue me Away!. Afterwards, I used Nubar Pixie Dust as a top coat to add a shimmery winter look to my snowflakes. I debated using jewels for the intersections, but decided against it. Instead I took silver circular flakes and added one onto each finger.

Which season/holiday is your favourite dear readers?




















































Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Snowflake Water Marbling - Nails Art Design"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top