Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

♥ Xtreme Wear - 'Mellow Yellow' ♥

Mellow Yellow 3 thin coats with 1 coat of Nailene Acrylic Strong Top Coat

"Mellow" it is not! This is a cheerful lively yellow creme and no where near mellow. Here is another fabulous Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Polish - 'Mellow Yellow' 3 coats and one dust and fluff filled coat of Nailene Acrylic Strong Top Coat. Someone needs to invent some sort of dust free nail polish chamber because I keep getting bits of fluff, dust or cotton ball fragments in my polish even though I check to be sure there is no dust or fluff in the vicinity.GRRRRRRRR!!!!

  All of the Xtreme Wear polish's I have tried are fabulous and they are easy to find & inexpensive.

Also = I cut my ring finger just above my nail on a piece of glass - I know everyone will be dazzled by my photo-shop skillz......................

Shade

Fluorescent- it doesnt look like this IRL - i guess the lighting & my camera fudged it up

Fluorescent
{ omfg look at all the fluff on my thumb! }

FLASH!

Sun

Semi Shade
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "♥ Xtreme Wear - 'Mellow Yellow' ♥"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top