Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Ange-Marie rocks!

When I first started blogging I had the pleasure of meeting Ange-Marie of Scandalously Polished. She was one of the first people to comment on me and I always thought that was really sweet of her. Well a few weeks ago she needed something so I gave just because baking is something I LOVE to do. She asked what I wanted in return and I said "nothing" because well I didnt need anything but a thank you and a virtual smile really. She would not take "no" for an answer. I even threatened to spank her if I remember correctly LOL.

She's a hard headed youngin! I went to the mail box one day and there was this awesome card and inside the package was two boxes of Illamasqua polish, Phallic and Baptiste! She didnt have to do that and I immediately got all teary-eyed and sappy. She rocks. HARD.

You meet the nicest, coolest people on the internet and in the blogging world. Be kind and it comes back to you.

Ange-Marie, you're a good cookie! *wink*

On to the polish and boy is it the prettiest blue I could have ever laid my eyes on. 2 coats and not one VNL. Love it! Thanks again, Ange-Marie.
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Ange-Marie rocks!"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top