Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

I am cool. Mammy - and now Apartment Therapy - sez so. Beauty Care



These are our pebble-stylee salt and pepper shakers from US store CB2, which were featured on Apartment Therapy last week.

Not our *actual* salt and pepper shakers, now, but you know what I mean.

I picked up a set of these get-yer-rocks-off bad boys in New York more than 2 years ago. Himself had sprung a surprise trip to The Big Apple on me for my Christmas-and-birthday present (I felt like all my Christmases and birthdays had come together. Best Present Ever) and I was determined to bring something from CB2's SoHo store home with me.

Me and CB2 go way back, y'see. When Himself and I lived in Chicago (admittedly only for 5 months on the J1 in the summer of 2004, but still) a brand new branch of the store opened close to where we were living in the RANCH Triangle area of Lincoln Park. 


Our Chicago apartment building

While I never actually bought anything there, seeing the CB2 logo always reminds me of our time in Chicago and I just got sucked into the SoHo branch when we were walking past. I couldn't help it.

Who'da thunk I was so ahead of the curve with what was, ironically enough, a nostalgia purchase? Trendpotter extraordinaire, so I am.

Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "I am cool. Mammy - and now Apartment Therapy - sez so. Beauty Care"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top