Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Late Tribute Thursday

Alright people. I am so behind. So very behind. I had 3 posts planned and they just went poof. My tribute this week happens to be from The Daily Nail and it's her Ninjas!!! This chick has the cutest blog ever and I love her and wish that she would just keep posting forever!!! Please check her out if you haven't.

Okay so I changed the face because I wanted a brown ninja but I used the same colors she did for everything else. My face was done with Revlon's Hot For Chocolate.



So here's my ninjas....




Tried to get good pics but nothing was working for me today. UGH.
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Late Tribute Thursday"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top