Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

♥ Claire's - 'Red Slippers' ♥

 
2 coats of Claire's 'Red Slipper' 1 coat of Nailene Top Coat
Ring China Glaze for Audrey 'Amoeba' design

I think the swirly design on my ring finger looks like amoebas..... or like cartoon 'cells'. I was just messing around and added a few dots of China Glaze 'For Audrey' over 2 coats of the Claire's 'Red Slipper' and swirled with a toothpick. 

This beautiful shimmery polish from Claire's surprised me. I thought for sure it would be 3 to 4 coats but it looks perfect in 2 coats. It's very shimmery and extremely shiny on it's own. It dried very fast as well, which was really, really nice.....

I hope to get some sunshine photos tomorrow of this one, as all of my photos today are indoors under fluorescent lighting. I was surprised that when i searched for this polish, as well as Claire's 'Under the Sea' there was not any 'Under the Sea' manis or swatches, and so far I have only found 3 photos of this polish' Red Slipper'. I picked this up at Claire's in there 10 for $10 deal going on right now.

I only own a  few Claire's polish's and before purchasing this batch - I was never impressed by them. These are really nice and I will definitely have a different perspective after trying these.

Below is a photo where *hopefully* you can see the polish on my cuticles curling and lifting ( right hand corner of photo). I apply a bit of barrier cream, Avon Moisture Therapy hand cream, with a little tiny brush around my cuticles, and when my polish is dry, sometimes I can peel off the polish that has gotten onto my cuticles..... and sometimes I can wash my hands when my nails are dry and the majority of polish mistakes just slough off it's pretty awesome and saves me from doing an acetone clean-up. And.... I have noticed a dramatic difference in the state of my cuticles due to using the barrier cream.


  


 

  

  

  

  

  


Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "♥ Claire's - 'Red Slippers' ♥"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top