Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Claire's 'Emerald City'

 
Claire's Emerald City - 2 coats & 1 coat of Nailene Acrylic Strong Top Coat 

WHEW  the nails i am wearing in these photos are NOT the Nailene nails below - i cannot remember a time when this many nails popped off in 24 hours............... I like to try new things and i like bargains so i picked up another -unnamed- brand and my nails are popping off like crazzzzzzy! It may be different factors such as; glue adhesion, the state of my nails, aliens.... whatever it is - I know that I am not doing this stunning Claire's polish any justice.

This polish was in the Claire's 10 items for $10 bucks at my towns mall, so i snagged it and a few other colors...... If there are any more left at the end of the week i hope to snag those, too; for back ups and franken fodder. This is heavenly!!!!!

I have read that this polish 'Emerald City' is a shimmer, but to me it appears to be a foil- I hope to do a little more research as this polish, along with a gorgeous red, blue and gold came out around X-mas time and were blogged about heavily. I suppose I will find out for sure when I remove it as foil polish's leave a lovely silver haze all over your fingers. If I knew how lovely this was, I would have picked it up for full price, it's totally worth it.

I also rushed to pick up a fresh supply of the shorter nails I use= Nailene 'full cover nails in square' they are $8.99 at Zellers stores in Canada, and right now at the Zellers store in my town, The Nailene 200 pack of 'Curved' active nails are $6.79..... on clearance. 

Sad news though, no new Wet n' Wild polish's have appeared in my small Canadian town yet..... 


 - these are NOT the nails I am wearing right now the ones i have on are not fab -
 

fluorescent
  
 sunny window
  
 weird flourescent
  

  

  

  

  

 ♥

Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Claire's 'Emerald City'"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top