Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

♥ GGG & China Glaze Spontaneous♥


 Before I even screwed the cap back onto my top coat, I had already marred and smudged this manicure.I thought it would be fun to add some China glaze 'Spontaneous ' tot his OPI polish ' Gargantuan Green Grape'. Both of these polish's are a nice creme formula. They are two extremely contarsting colors.

WOW - What a combination! I had to take this off because every 30 seconds it seemed that I was smudging this. You know - those times where you paint your nails and end up bumping into things, or inadvertently touching things with your nails..... grrrrr. Literally less than 1 and 1/2 minutes after putting on a T.C. I fudged this up, royally!

I have not done an 'S' curve manicure for a while..... I cut out a gentle 'S' shape from regular mailing labels, and affixed it to my nail. I applied 2 coats of China Glaze 'Spontaneous' over my previous mani 'OPI 'Gargantuan Green Grape'. When I was sure it was dry, I gently removed the 'S' sticker guide, and immediatly applied a thicker coat of Nailene Acryllic Strong Top Coat. Using a thicker coat of T.C. helped to reduce the ridge that usually develops when using nail tip guides or other stickers..... and when I apply a thick-ish coat of any polish, I try to stay absolutly still.... But his time I ended up with some serious damage.


Oh well---- All my photos are indoors under flourescnet lighting. I have whipped up some AWESOME frankens that I am eager to get on my nails ASAP!!!!

 



 


 


 


 


 


 




 ♥


Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "♥ GGG & China Glaze Spontaneous♥"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top