Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Stripey McStripe Beauty Care



My sister got me the striped top in Zara as part of my Christmas present. I've been on the hunt for something like it since seeing this picture of my new girl/style crush Olivia Palermo in an old copy of Heat magazine:


Admittedly my outfit is rather less chic than Olivia's ensemble, but then I don't own a trenchcoat or a navy skirt, and it's a bit baltic at the minute for bare legs and high heels, and I'm only mucking around the house today.

And, of course, I'm headless.

Although I believe I do have the upper hand on the corsage front.

Eeeexcellent.

- Striped top: Zara
- Long navy cardi: Penneys
- Skinny jeans: Topshop
- Ankle boots: Penneys
- Necklace: Accessorize
- Corsage: Penneys

Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Stripey McStripe Beauty Care"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top