Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

♥ Midie #318 ♥




This polish was a surprise - I was actually counting on this polish being a bit more sheer, but it it turned out to be lovely and opaque after 3 coats. This polish 'Midie' was a polish form my Ontario vacation haul and I am super glad I picked it up. I almost passed on it - almost. They had some really beautiful colors in that store - oh well, something for next time ♥

On my ring finger, is just 3 coats, while the rest of my nails are 2 coats of Billie 'Black' followed by 2 coats of Midie #318. All my nails have 2 coats of Nailene Acrylic Strong Top Coat.

This polish was a 4 on the stinky-ness scale, and dried  in a decent amount of time on it's own. i love this color, I feel like comparing it to wood or pine cones..... hopefully I can come up with some prop to model this with, as there is no sunshine to get a good outdoor photo beside my pine tree.


 



 


 




 INDEX 2 coats of Midie #318 MIDDLE 2 coats of Billie 'Black'


 INDEX 3 coats of Midie #318 - Middle 2 coats fo Black &  coats of Midie #318


 



 





 



 



 


 






Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "♥ Midie #318 ♥"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top