Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

♥ Party Like it's 1999 ♥







Base - Black false nails
1 coat of Sally Hansen 'Secrets'
2 coats of Maybelline 'Shooting Stars'
no top coat... this actually ended up being pretty smoothe



I'm calling this "Party like it's 1999" - I am sure that both these polish's are pre 2000...  I felt like a glittery vintage mani for New Years Eve - which I will happily be spending with my man watching movies. I plan to add a little more bling to this, possibly some rhinestones, as I have seen some stunning blinged out nails on the blogs lately.


It was a toss up between Maybelline 'New Years Blues' and a glittery mani. I may torture myself trying to remove this glittery cornucopia tomorrow and whip up a 'New Years Blues' mani.

This Sally Hansen New Lengths polish 'Secrets' was found in a dollar store in my town for $1.50 - on its own it has a rough texture and requires at least 2 coats of Top Coat. Sally Hansen has released this very same shade/type of silver-prismatic coarse glitter many times under different names throughout the years. Maybelline Shooting Stars is a gorgeous dense glitter - a small silver prismatic glitter, and medium sized bar glitter -I wore this as a mani in summertime {photos HERE }I picked this Maybelline polish up at Field's store in my town for $2.00 ( i think $2 ) EDIT - no I got it on sale for $1.00

Below is an award winning fuzzy glitter picture I am very proud of;





♥ Lots of love and thanks to all the bloggers out there putting the time in to share their swatches and nail art, and a special thanks to those who peruse my blog and leave lovely comments. I have learned sooooooo much, and have been inspired to try different things - nail art and techniques, as well as learning about brands and products that I would have otherwise never been exposed to.Best wishes to everyone for a healthy and joyful new year!♥


-- Have a SAFE and Happy New Year -- 

---DON'T DRINK & DRIVE ---





~ This looks grainy but ended up smoothing out after 2 coats! ~

 ~ Freezing Temps- but I needed a sunshine pic ~


 ~ Sally Hansen 'Secrets' & Maybelline 'Shooting Stars' ~



~ Mysterious dim lighting ~
 


flo


Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "♥ Party Like it's 1999 ♥"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top