Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

♥ super cool 'ruffian inspired' ♥

 

I saw something similar to this just 2 days ago and wanted to copy - Emerald Sparkled's 'Ruffian Inspired' Mani. I think she may have done this free-hand- which is very impressive. I have done the opposite, putting the darker color at the base of my nail. I think this looks super-cool; and will try it with a lighter color  towards the base of my nail and a darker color on top.

after inserting the little copy card into the computer I marred my middle finger nail - 1 out of every 3 times that i touch that little card, i mess up my Mani.....if not in the camera, in the computer.

I did this by applying 'reifinder' or 're-binders' or whatever people call them to create a circular area at the base of my nail, and then used 2 super-duper thin coats of Sally Hansen 'Raven' a shiny solid black. When it was dry i removed the 'refinders' which left a  tonne of gooey paper behind. so i had to wait even longer to wash my hands and pick off the little pieces of paper. Then I filled in any sparse area, buffed raised edges, and applied 2 coats of Nailene Top Coat.

All my photos are indoors under fluorescent lighting.... its friggen freezing outside! Having that huge gouge that i tried to 'cover-up' is driving me nuts so i am changing this Mani right away.


  

  

  

  

  

  

  
 


Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "♥ super cool 'ruffian inspired' ♥"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top