Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

NOTD and a haul

On New Year's Eve, I got a bug up my butt and started surfing over at TransDesign and you know what that means? I placed an order that I got today. I get so excited when I see the UPS man. Not only did he show up with my TD order, he had my first Nubar purchase as well.



Let's see:

Nubar Peacock Feathers, Pink Flame. Next to them you'll see the old nail salon stand-bys Cotton Candy and Champagne(LOL. I had to.) O.P.I. Bright Lights, Big Color(will have to do a manicure with this one soon), Misa Sugar Daddy, China Glaze DV8 and TTYL

TRANSDESIGN ROCKS. I'm trying really hard not to place another with them today.

Anyway...

Nails for the day and probably until this weekend are China Glaze Platinum Silver but I need some sparkle with New Years coming up. I added this Cover Girl polish over it.


So it now looks like this



This is all I have for you today. Maybe I'll be more creative after New Years. Talk to y'all later!
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "NOTD and a haul"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top